- What information do we collect?
This Website may collect and process data that you provide to us about you, for example through filling out forms, and other information that we automatically collect from you.
- Contact form
We collect questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name, email address, telephone and postcode, if you use our online form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We use these details to respond to any feedback, queries or quotation about any potential collaboration between clients and Branding SetUp.
- From time to time we may send additional emails and/or newsletters, which we think you may find useful (eg Blog updates, offers, changes to our service). If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email we send. We will never share your information other than for the purpose for which it was stated above.
- Using our live webchat: brandingsetup.com also hosts and operates a third-party plugin Live Chat service, which we use to handle customer enquiries quicker and in real time. If you use our Live Chat service you agree that we will collect your name, email address, telephone number or other personal information we might need and the contents of your Live Chat session. This information will be used for creating customer profiles only but can be stored for any future collaborantions with Branding SetUp, however, we are not responsible if your information might be accesed by any third-party (WordPress, plugins) that might access to our website data. If you disagree this terms and using our Live Chat third-party plugin, you are free to contact us only via our email address email@example.com.
- A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement – you must use your own judgement to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is not linked to ours, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory. The linked websites are regularly reviewed in the light of customer usage and feedback. We are not responsible
- We embed external content from third-party websites such as YouTube. This content is not published on brandingsetup.com. It is delivered using devices and services provided by such third party sites that can be inserted into our site. We are not responsible for this content.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorised access to, alteration to or modification of information contained on this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the internet.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
- Information that we may automatically collect in relation to your visits to this Website does not identify you personally. It provides us with data about how you use nibusinessinfo.co.uk and engage with us. We use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you. The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
(a) We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and details of which type of web browser you used.
(b) Information about your visit to this Website: We collect data about your visit to the website. Once again this information does not identify you personally. This data includes:
- The pages you visited, when (date and time) you visited them and how long you visited them for
- The website address from which you accessed this site
- The website address from which you exited this site
- Queries via the site’s search engine
- Internet browser and devices used
- Transparency is a key requirement of data protection law. You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This privacy notice is designed to provide you with the information needed to allow you to see how and why your personal data is used when visiting this website Transparency is a key requirement of data protection law. You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This privacy notice is designed to provide you with the information needed to allow you to see how and why your personal data is used when visiting this website.
- If you believe that personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or misleading then you have the right to ask for your personal information to be deleted from this website, however, as stated above, we are not responsible if meantime your data has been accessed by any third party (plugins, hosting provider, CMS platform).